Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Pattern.

A couple of you have asked about the romper pattern that i used to make the pretty little girl's romper with. I was lucky enough to find this pattern at an oppy a couple of years back, it also includes a pattern for longer overalls & a cute pinnie too (which i made for Scarlett here in this post). You can't quite see the detail in the photo of the romper i made, but it has pleats at the front & the back.
Best thing is it's really quick & easy to whip up - i have made quite a few pinnies & rompers from it already.

 I know if i was a baby, i would be quite happy wearing one of these rompers on a warm summer's day......or even a pinnie with tights in cooler weather. If you're lucky you might be able to find this pattern on ebay.

4 comments:

  1. When you come visit me next I will show you some old womans weekly things mum was going to toss. I still have not had a chance to go through all the patterns she gave me.
    Love that romper pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh i can't wait - your mum must have some awesome treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! i have a few op shop patterns that i have collected but would love to have a little romper one. you are very clever! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog, your comments make me smile :-)