Sunday, June 26, 2011

Treaure.

I have not had a chance to go op-shopping in what seems like forever...........and i'm really feeling the urge to get scrounging & thrifting. So this little artwork & easel is something i bought a while ago & would love to share with you all.
This little oil painting is only tiny - about 12cm x 9cm, but i think the detail is quite amazing. I often wonder who painted it & where that beautiful scene is........
Go check out all the wonderful treasures that Sophie & other lucky ducks have found over at Her Library Adventures.

2 comments:

  1. I always wonder the same when finding art pieces, and feel a little sad too, knowing so much work has gone into a piece that has been donated to an op shop for whatever reason. Such a cute little painting you found there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely find, the detail is lovely. I hope you get a chance to do some thrifting in the coming week! It seems like it's been ages since I have been out thrifting too! You get withdrawals don't you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog, your comments make me smile :-)